Hey lovelies! So Lauren from Bournemouth Girl posted on Twitter that she was going to do a Q&A which I thought was a great idea for a post and then I asked her if she’d like to collab on it, we’ve both answered similar questions so go check out her post to see her answers!!
- Which Disney character best describes you and why? – There are so many to choose from but the one that sticks out to me is Belle, mainly because she loves books and I’ve always been a bookworm!
- What is your dream job? – at the age of 22 I’m still unsure of what I want to do with my life! I love my current job (I work with children) and hopefully I’ll be doing this for a very long time but I don’t know if I could see myself doing it forever! If I wasn’t doing this I don’t know what I’d like to do though, maybe more of a family support worker so I’m still helping children? I really don’t know!
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be? – I’d love to do a tour of Europe because there are loads of places I’d like to see for example Rome, Venice, Paris (again) and loads more!
- What made you start a blog? – I loved reading blog posts and watching people’s Youtube videos, I had a lot of free time on my hands (I was only working part-time when I started) so I thought I’d give it a go! I hoped that people would enjoy reading my content as much as I enjoyed reading/watching other peoples’.
- What is one tip you’d give to someone looking to start a blog? – Just to make sure you do your research before starting, find out which platform you want to use to host your blog etc. and don’t start it in the hopes of getting free products because that’s not how it works! Blogging is really time consuming so just remember that it will take up a lot of your life!
- Do you have a goal in mind for your blog this year? – I’d love to hit 500 followers but I don’t know how realistic this is! I’ve done well so far gaining over 250 in the first two months of my blog but I don’t know if 500 is too big a number!
- Where is your dream holiday destination? – just for a holiday I’ve got to say Florida! I’ve always wanted to go there purely because I’m such a big Disney fan and they have so many different parks I want to explore them all! Florida also have way more characters for meet and greets than at DLP and there are lots of characters on my M&G wishlist that I probably wouldn’t get to meet if I didn’t go there!
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words? – Friendly, caring, socially awkward bookworm!
- What is the best and worst purchase you’ve made? – This is a really hard one! Best purchase changes all the time depending on what I’m buying and what I’m loving but I’m going to say my Modern Renaissance palette, I bought it before I really got into makeup but I absolutely love it and it’s a staple in my makeup routine! Worst purchase is probably all the tubs of Dream Matte Mousse I used to buy in school that were about 70 shades too dark for my pale as a ghost skin and left me with a bright orange line around my chin!!
- If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 1 item, 1 person and 1 food item what would they be? – My item would be a Kindle (in the hopes it had unlimited battery life!) as I’d never be bored with all the books I have on there to read! Person would obviously be my fiancé! Food item I’d probably choose a meat feast pizza!
- What 3 things are on your bucket list? – Swimming with dolphins has been at the top of my bucket list for as long as I can remember! Visit Walt Disney World Florida as I’ve already mentioned in this post and to see more musicals including Aladdin, Matilda and Les Misérables!
- What is your biggest fear? – Heights! I get this fear from my mom, never liked them and it stops me going on so many theme park rides I didn’t even like the London Eye. Also I hate being sick so much that I get really scared of catching sickness bugs and things from work!
- If you had to choose another country to live in, where would it be and why? – I’ve always said if I could live in another country it would be Australia, I don’t know why because I’ve never visited there but it always looks so beautiful!
- What is your favourite TV show? – My favourite TV show also changes depending on what I’m loving at a certain time, if you asked me this last year I’d have said Pretty Little Liars but I was pretty disappointed with the ending (although I didn’t hate it like most people!) Would I sound like a granny if I said The Chase? I actually love it and I always get so excited when people are close to winning in the final and there’s a few seconds left!
- What are your big goals in life? – Call me soppy but my biggest goals in life right now are to buy a house with my fiancé, start a family and get married! I’ve always wanted a big family and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us!
Finally I asked Lauren ‘if you could time travel for a day, would you revisit a day from your past or experience a day in your future?’ – there was no debate over this question for me! After losing my Grandad last year I would definitely choose revisiting a day from my past! He was one of the most important men in the world to me and I’d give anything to spend another day with him and make sure he knew how much he meant to me!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to go check out Lauren’s Q&A and the rest of her blog, it’s amazing she always writes great posts! Let me know your thoughts in the comments I love hearing from you!