Hey lovelies! I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for another 3 Sunshine Blogger Awards! I did a poll on Twitter and the majority of you said that I should put all 3 posts into one so that I didn’t miss out anybody’s questions!
First I want to say thank you so much to the three lovely bloggers who nominated me! Anna, Chloe and Charlotte please make sure you go check out and follow their blogs, they’re lovely girls and write amazing posts!
I have missed out any questions which were asked by more than one person.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from Charlotte:
- What do you enjoying blogging about most? – I love the blogging community the most! They are so supportive and I haven’t been blogging long but I can see myself forming some really good friendships with other bloggers!
- If the world was about to end, how would you want to spend your last day? – I’d want to spend it with my family doing something to remember like a day in Walt Disney World Florida and swimming with dolphins as that’s always been on my bucket list followed by a huge meal at The Cheesecake Factory!
- What is the most inspirational book you have ever read? Why? – I’ve read so many books but I don’t think I could pick out an inspirational one, I think the most inspirational books are probably true stories when people have experienced something really hard and lived to tell the tale but I don’t read any non-fiction sorry!
- If you could visit one place in the world where would you go and why? – Walt Disney World Florida! I’ve always wanted to go but never been able to afford it, I still hope to go someday!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? – when people get the spelling of words confused like ‘there, their and they’re’ or when they put ‘defiantly’ instead of ‘definitely’. It sounds like something trivial but it really annoys me!
- What do you like most about your blog? – I think I’ve managed to grow my blog quite well so far, that’s what I’m most proud of right now!
- What social media platform do you use most to grow your blog? – definitely Twitter! The comment swaps and follow trains on there are amazing to find new blogs you love!
- What is your main goal for this year? – blogging goal? Hit 500 followers! In general? Just to save more money ready to move out so that hopefully we can start looking for somewhere next year!
- Favourite Disney film and why? – The Little Mermaid! It’s always been my favourite, I love the soundtrack and just the film in general!
- Which bloggers inspire you most? – everyone! I don’t have bloggers who I read their posts religiously because I love them, I think every blogger does an absolutely amazing job and I try to support them all! Being able to juggle a job/university whilst writing a blog as a hobby is actually really hard especially when you want to maintain a social life as well so I think everyone who works hard at their blog is an inspiration!
- Do you have a favourite item of clothing? If so, what is it and why? – I’ve got these two roll neck jumpers from Primark in mustard and a burnt orange/red colour and they are the warmest things I have ever worn, they’ve kept me so cosy through winter so I have to say them!
Questions from Chloe:
- Favourite inspirational quote? – Either ‘no-one is you, that is your superpower’ or ‘you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.’
- What made you start blogging? – I had a lot of free time and wanted to do something I would enjoy and could put both time and effort into!
- What are three of your favourite books? – ‘Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares’, I read it every year at Christmas. ‘The Spinster Club Series’ I couldn’t pick just one book from this series I absolutely loved them all and really recommend them! ‘The Fault in our Stars’ it breaks my heart every time I read it but I can’t help but love it!
- Are there any brands or charities that you would like to work with? – I would love to work with Urban Decay, Morphe or Spectrum because I love their products. I would also love to work with the Disney Store as Disney is one of my favourite things in the world!
- If you could only have one item of makeup for the rest of your life what would it be? – foundation? I don’t know because I feel like foundation is always good to cover blemishes and dark circles but if you just wear foundation without any other products it might look silly!
- Whats your favourite movie? – THE GREATEST SHOWMAN!!!!!
- What advice would you give to any new bloggers? – engagement on social media is key to growing your blog! My blog views went up by hundreds when I started a Twitter and Instagram for my blog and started joining in with Twitter comment swaps etc. it’s a great way to find similar bloggers to you!
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time? – hopefully living in my own house with my beautiful fiancé (maybe married but who knows) with at least two children and a dog!
Questions from Anna:
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made? – I answered this in my Q&A last week but I’m going to change my answer, best purchase is my Nikon D3400 the quality of the pictures is just outstanding! Worst purchase I’m going to say my Subculture palette, although I don’t hate it like most people I just never use it as I struggle to create wearable looks with the colour selection!
- When you were younger, what is something bad that you did but nobody ever found out it was you? – honestly? I can’t remember. I was quite a good child so there probably isn’t anything.
- What quote or saying do people spout but is actually a bunch of rubbish? – ‘eat your crusts it’ll make your hair curly’ people used to tell me this all the time as a child and I always wanted curly hair so I actually tried it (gullible me) but I’ll be honest I still say this to the children at work now!
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing? – these are really good questions but again I can’t think of anything! Sorry I’m rubbish at remembering stuff like this!
- If you could only choose three makeup products for the rest of your life what would they be? – foundation, bronzer and mascara! As much as I love my eyeshadow palettes I could definitely go without them whereas I couldn’t do a face of makeup without mascara!
- What is your dream job? – something to do with working with children!
- What is your nightmare job? – retail! I did it for 4 years and absolutely hated it! Those late nights, weekends and working over Christmas were not for me!
- What is your blogging pet peeve? – when people with more followers think they’re better than everyone else and don’t follow people back/reply to their tweets I think it’s so rude!
- Do you feel like five year plans work? – I don’t know because I’ve never done one but if you’re organised and stick to it I don’t see why not!
- Your go to meal is…? – I have too many to choose from! Takeaway – chicken fried rice and salt and pepper chips with curry sauce from the chinese. Home cooked – chicken fajitas or lasagne depending on who’s cooking.
All of my nominees’ twitter accounts are linked, please go and check them out and give them a follow they’re all amazing bloggers!
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your favourite Disney film of all time and why?
- What is your favourite holiday you’ve ever been on?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could plan a holiday of a lifetime and didn’t have to worry about the cost, where would you go?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you choose?
- If you could star in any TV programme what would it be?
- What is your favourite time of year?
- If you could time travel for one day would you go back in time and revist a day from your past or go to a day in your future?
- What is your favourite book?
- What are your hopes/plans for the next 5 years? (doesn’t have to be blog related)
I know this post has been really long so thank you if you’re still here! Can’t wait to read everybody’s answers to my questions!