Hey lovelies! I’ve had my Blogmas posts planned for around a month now, some of you will think I’m super organised but in reality I had a week off work at the beginning of October and I knew if I didn’t do some of them then that I’d have failed at Blogmas because December is going to be super busy for me!
Anyway, I’ve seen on Twitter that a lot of you are now starting to plan your Blogmas content or that you’re struggling for post ideas so I thought I’d write a list of post ideas for you all!
Christmas Themed Posts
Just because it’s ‘Blogmas’ doesn’t mean that all of your posts have to be Christmas themed but it is nice to have some Christmas posts thrown in every now and then!
- Favourite Christmas Movies
- Favourite Christmas Songs
- Christmas Gift Guide for Parents
- Christmas Gift Guide for your Partner
- Christmas Gift Guide for Pets
- Secret Santa Gift Guide
- Christmas Wishlist
- Christmas Present Swap with another blogger
- Christmas Cookie Recipe
- Favourite Christmas Memories
- Christmas Tree Reveal
- Favourite Christmas Decorations – the stories behind them if you have any
- Christmas Homeware – adding a touch of Christmas everywhere in your home
- Plan Your Perfect Christmas Day
- Favourite Christmas Books
- Your Favourite Posts of 2018
- Your Favourite Bloggers of 2018
- How To Organise Blog Content (get prepared for the New Year)
- Blog Goals for the Coming Year
- Did You Hit Your Blog Goals for This Year?
- Christmas Party Makeup Look
- Festive Makeup Look
- Favourite Beauty Products from This Year
- Most Anticipated Beauty Releases for Next Year
- Best of Beauty Advent Calendars/Beauty Gift Sets
- Reading Challenge – Did You Reach Your Target?
- Reading Challenge – Targets for Next Year
- Everything You Read This Year
- Favourite Books of This Year
- Most Anticipated Book Releases for Next Year
- Winter Lookbook
- How To Organise Your Wardrobe
- Wardrobe Clear Out – New Year New Style
- Christmas Day Outfit
- Christmas Party Outfit Guide
So there you have it, 35 Blogmas post ideas for you all. I’m sure there’s something for everyone here and I hope this has helped some of you plan your Blogmas content! I cannot wait to read everyone’s posts!
Will you be taking part in Blogmas? Let me know in the comments!