Hey lovelies! It’s been a while since I did a full beauty post for you and although I usually include a couple of makeup products in my monthly favourites you never get to see everything I’m loving so I thought I’d throw together a makeup look using everything that I love right now.
- Primer – NYX Born To Glow Illuminating Primer. I purchased this on a whim because NYX was on 3 for 2 and I wanted the new foundation, I don’t usually use primers but I really like this one. I have quite dry skin so it’s nice to have a bit of a dewy/glowy base in the winter months when my skin is extra dry and dull.
- Foundation – NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop. I wrote a full review on this foundation here and if you’ve already seen it you’ll know I was blown away by the results of this. An amazing full coverage foundation that lasts all day!
- Concealer – Revolution Conceal and Define. Another one of my holy grail products, this concealer gives amazing coverage and I couldn’t imagine my makeup collection without it now!
- Powder – Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder. I LOVE this Rimmel powder it really helps to give my base a flawless finish!
- Bronzer – MUA Bronzed Perfection Matte. This bronzer is a recent purchase but it’s amazing, most bronzers look muddy on my milk bottle skin but this gives me a really nice sunkissed look and for £4 you can’t go wrong!
- Blusher – Rimmel Maxi Blush ‘Third Base’. I don’t like a lot of blush I’m always scared I’ll end up looking like Noddy but this is really subtle and looks so pretty.
- Highlighter – Revolution Pro Illuminate. This is another product you can’t complain at for the price, £4 and it’s huge! The highlighter is gorgeous and you can go for a subtle glow or build it up for a blinding finish.
Eyes & Lips
- Eyebrow Pomade – Eylure Pomade. This is the only product I’ve used for my brows all year unless I’ve been testing something different for this blog because I love it so much! It’s so easy to do my brows with this and it’s a super creamy, pigmented product!
- Eyeshadow Primer – MUA Eye Primer. This product is SO good! I never wear eyeshadow without it now, it really helps my shadow to last all day without the colour fading!
- Eyeshadow Palette – Colourpop It’s A Princess Thing Palette. I did a full review of this palette here. When it was released I was beyond excited, Disney and makeup? Two of my favourite things combined! I’m still struggling to create looks with this because of the lack of matte shades compared to shimmers and I did have to dip into another palette for one matte shade but other than that I love it and the shimmers are so beautiful!
- Mascara – The Mascara Revolution. This is a fairly new product in my collection but if you read this blog regularly you’ll know how much I love it from my review and my monthly favourites. If you’re in the market for a new mascara I definitely recommend this one!
- Liquid Lipstick – Too Faced Melted Matte ‘Sugar Cookie’. This lipstick is from a Christmas gift set that I reviewed here, I still have no regrets over purchasing a gift set for myself as early as October because the quality and formula of these lipsticks is like none I’ve ever tried and I love them so much!
Here’s the finished look using all of the products I mentioned in this post. They’re all fabulous and I’d recommend them to everyone, my makeup collection has honestly never been so good!
My jumper is from the new Stacey Solomon collection in Primark if you’re wondering.
Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned in this post? What’s your favourite? Let me know in the comments!