Hey lovelies! I cannot believe that in a weeks time this blog will be a whole year old! It’s been a crazy year but I’ve really enjoyed having my own little corner of the internet to write about all my favourite things and I’ve made some really good friends too.
The blogging community has been so supportive throughout the past year and I probably wouldn’t still be blogging if it wasn’t for you guys! When I’ve tweeted to say I’m struggling for inspiration you’ve all been there to reassure me, on a bad day you’ve made me feel a lot better and when I needed a little push to achieve my monthly goals you all helped me get there so I’m forever grateful. THANKYOU!
I thought I’d throw some of my favourite posts from the past year into a blog post so that I can look back on how far this blog has grown and you guys can check out any posts you may be interested in and might have missed.
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer VS Collection Lasting Perfection
- Revolution Pro Regeneration Palette – Revelation Review
- 3 Looks 1 Palette – Just Peachy Mattes Review!
- Soph Does Nails x Revolution Extra Spice – First Impressions/Review & Swatches!
- My Favourite Liquid Lipsticks
- The Pressures of Looking ‘Beautiful’
- Subculture Dupe?
- Adventures in London – Weekend Trip Report
- Our Experience Climbing Snowdon
- My Favourite UK Holiday Destinations
- Spectrum x Disney – The Little Mermaid Collection Complete Review
- Disney Songs That Changed My Life
- Disney Inspired Makeup Look – Vanellope Von Scweetz
- My Favourite 5 Disney Princesses
- DIY Disney Christmas Wreath
I hope you enjoy looking back on some of these posts, I know I enjoyed writing them! Let me know what your favourite post is that you’ve written this year!