If I’m lucky enough that you’re considering me to review your book please have a read of my review policy first!
Review Copies I Will Accept:
- Physical copy
- Digital copy (I have a Kindle)
Genres I Will Review:
I am happy to read a variety of books such as:
- YA Fiction
- Children’s books (I work in a preschool so would take them to work with me and see how the children got on with them)
What to include in your request:
- A summary of your book, this will make it easier for me to decide if it is the type of novel I will enjoy and if it is something I am interested in receiving!
- The release date of your book and a time frame of when you would like the review to be posted by (so I know if I will have time to read it and a write a review)
- Any extra information about what you would expect if I was to accept or why you think I am the right person to review your novel
If I accept your request:
If I do decide that I would like to read your book and it is an ARC I will always try to post the review around the time of your release.
However, if it is not an ARC I have to stress that unless we agree that the review has to be posted by a certain date I cannot guarantee I will read and review straight away. I will always try and get through as many books as I can but I also have a full time job so I have to fit reading and blogging around these commitments!
Additionally, I reserve the right to NOT post a review of your book if this feels like the right thing to do.
I will always try to post my reviews on Goodreads as well as on my blog but this is not guaranteed. I’m also on Netgalley.
If I Don’t Enjoy Your Book:
Sometimes unfortunately, I may not enjoy the books I have been sent to review. My reviews will always be my own, honest opinion, I refuse to lie to my readers just because I have been sent something for free. I will never be disrespectful about you as an author or your book but I have to be honest with my readers and tell them about my experience with your book.
I will always try to find the positives in this situation but if you would not like a negative review to be written about your book then this blog may not be the best one to write a review for you.
If you have read through my review policy and think I am the right person to review your book then you can contact me at:
foundationsandfairytales @ gmail . com
I mainly promote my blog through Twitter and you can find this here.
I will always try to reply to your requests as soon as possible and thank you for considering me to review your book!